MUSICIANS LOOKING FOR WORK
This is the ultimate destination for experienced musicians looking to perform abroad.
If you want to experience unique travel opportunities while working full-time, this is the place to start.SUBMIT YOUR PROFILE SUBMIT YOUR BAND
Overseas gig conditions
Overseas gig accommodation for musicians
As international touring musician, all you are required to do is perform and attend rehearsals with the commitment & dedication that comes naturally to you!Blast productions handle all of the details;
- We handle travel/ airline provisions to and from the location
- Living accommodations in 5 star hotel or luxury apartment within walking distance to the venue
- Musicians are paid bi-weekly/ monthly with a highly competitive salary
- Meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner). Some of the finest cuisine in the world.
- Laundry (including dry cleaning & pressing)
- All required documents needed for overseas work (Work Visa etc)
- Luggage to and from the location is covered
- Work/ Performances are typically 6 nights per week with 1 night off. The night off is established by the hotel.
- There are usually 3 required rehearsals on a weekly basis
- Each nightly performance consists of 3 to 4 sets (45 minutes each). The hotel determines how many sets are required for their specific needs, although it is normally 4 sets of 45 minutes each per night.
- Health & illnesses: The hotel may provides medical coverage through affiliated clinics for injuries & minor illnesses. Major illnesses and treatments beyond the hotel are to be covered by the artist/ musician.
(Specific details are available upon request)